Candyland Sports Complex
- Bike Trail
- Flag Retirement Box
- Four (4) Softball/Baseball Fields
- Futsal Court
- Lightning Alert System
- One (1) T-Ball Field
- Pickleball Courts
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Pump Track
- Skate Park
- Three (3) Tennis Courts
- Two (2) Basketball Courts
- Two (2) Softball/Baseball Practice Fields
- Walking Track
Candyland Park is a 17.5-acre community park located south and east of Grant Street in the northeastern area of Longwood. It is bordered by Arbor Park Dog Park on the north, the City cemetery on the south, and residential uses on the east and west. Facilities at this park include one softball field, two minor league Babe Ruth baseball fields, one full-size Babe Ruth Baseball field, a t-ball field, two practice fields, three tennis courts, two full-size basketball courts, a futsal courts, a modular skate park, a BMX/Skate Pump Track, two picnic pavilions, picnic tables, and grill, a large playground with equipment, bleachers, and benches. There is a restroom/concession stand building (800 SF) located on the grounds. A parking area is accessible from Longdale Avenue and contains approximately 107 parking spaces, including handicapped accessible spaces. Another improved parking area is located in the northeastern corner of the park and contains approximately 58 spaces.
Candyland Sports Complex Baseball Fields, Batting Cages/Bullpens, & Court Rentals
****ALL RENTALS ARE SUBJECT TO 7% SALES TAX****
BALL FIELD LIGHTS are automatically turned on at 6p during daylight savings and at 5p after daylight savings. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Flag Retirement Box
If you would like to properly retire your old, worn, or torn American Flags, the City of Longwood has provided Candyland with a Flag Retirement box located by the Concession Stand!
Lightning Alert System
Candyland Sports Complex is now equipped with an Earth Networks Sferic Siren Lightning Alerting System protecting you from lightning and severe storms.
Open To the Public!
Candyland Sports Complex Suggested Pickleball Schedule as of 11/07/2022
- Monday Mornings (4.0+) - 7:30AM-11:30AM & Monday Evenings (3.5+) - 6:00PM-9:50PM
- Tuesday Mornings (All skill levels, anyone, any level) 7:30AM-11:30AM & Tuesday Evenings (Beginner/3.0) John Shober will offer free lessons starting at 5:00pm - 5:00PM-9: 50PM
- Wednesday Mornings(All skill levels, anyone, any level) 7:30AM-11:30AM & Wednesday Evenings (4.0+) 6:00PM-9:50PM
- Thursday Mornings (3.5+) 7:30AM-11:30 AM & Thursday Evenings (All skill levels, anyone, any level) 5:00PM-9: 50PM
- Friday Mornings (3.5+) 7:30AM-11:30 AM & Friday Evenings (All skill levels, anyone, any level) 5:00PM-9: 50PM
- Saturday Mornings (3.0-3.5) 8:00AM-Noon & Saturday Evenings(4.0+) 6:00PM-9: 50PM
- Sunday Mornings (Beginner’s Play) 8:00AM-Noon & Sunday Evenings (All skill levels, anyone, any level) 6:00PM-9: 50PM
****PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. AS THE COURTS HAVE RECENTLY OPENED, WE REALIZE THAT THERE COULD BE CHANGES BASED ON THE SEASONS, SKILL LEVEL, AND POPULARITY OF SPECIFIC TIMES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE****