How do I get a copy of an EMS Transport Report?
Please call to make your request at 407-260-3490 or mail your request to the Fire Department at:
235 West Church Avenue
Longwood, FL 32750

A form of identification is required, along with $1 cash or check made payable to “City of Longwood.”

Show All Answers

1. Does the Fire Department exchange sharps containers?
2. Why can't the Fire Department fill my swimming pool?
3. Does the Fire Department perform free blood pressure checks?
4. What should I do if my smoke detector is hooked directly to a power source?
5. How often should I change the batteries in my smoke detector?
6. Will I see a doctor faster if I go to the hospital by ambulance?
7. Why does an engine come to my house when I call for a medical emergency?
8. Does the Fire Department fill fire extinguishers?
9. How do I contact Seminole County Fire Department for unincorporated Longwood?
10. How do I get a copy of an EMS Transport Report?
11. Who do I contact for questions about my EMS transport bill?
12. How do I get a Fire truck to come to a school function?
13. Who do I contact about properly installing a car seat?