The project is currently underway.
The Church Ave. Complete Street Project is the first project designed under the City's Complete Streets resolution.
- Resurfacing and reclamation of W. Church Ave. from Milwee to Rangeline
- Bicycle lanes allowing for safer travel into the Heritage Village
- New sidewalks including on the south side of W. Church Ave. in the Historic District
- Underground utilities
- On-street parking to help support Reiter Park
- New parking area for Reiter Park
- New bricked sections of the Historic District
The project was featured in the U.S. Department of Transportation's Fostering Livable Communities Newsletter in April 2017.