Welcome to the Longwood Police Department Citizens Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the report for free.
You may report
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency
- This incident occurred within the Longwood Police Department City limits.
- There are No Known suspects
- This did not occur on a State Freeway
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process, you will:
- See the words: "Your online report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false report is a crime.
Using the Longwood Police Department Online Citizen Reporting System, you can Request a House Watch, issue a Traffic Complaint, or report incidents such as:
Property Damage, Lost Property, Telephone Harassment, Thefts, and Supplements
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples then select the correct incident to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Longwood Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 407-260-3400) to file your report.