Thank you for taking the time to visit our site and allowing us to assist you in your project. As the building division we are committed in providing you with the tools and assistance you and your team needs in order to help in a timely completion of your projects. The building division is responsible for taking in permit applications, administering the permit review process, issuing permits, performing inspections and issuing certificates of occupancy. We have been working on converting our permitting and inspection process over to the digital era. You will find this process to be a time saver and allow you and your team to submit for permitting, schedule inspections, pay applicable fees, print permit cards, and print out completed certificate of occupancie's at your convenience.
Please take the time to click on the link below and register with the City of Longwood.
Phil Kersey, CBO
City of Longwood, Building Official
NOTICE: On Friday November 22, 2019 the Building Division will be closing at 12:00 pm for a city event. Any inspection request for Monday, November 25, 2019 will need to be scheduled no later than 11:00 am on Friday November 22, 2019.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please click the link below to access the City's online permitting system.
City of Longwood Online Permitting System
- WIndow and Door Affidavit
- Re-roof affidavit
- Request for after hours inspection
- Product Approval Information
- Private Provider request form
- Private provider fee owner sign off
- Pool barreir requirement list
- Photovoltaic permit information
- Permit Renewal Extension form
- Owner Builder Disclosure Statement Form
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Impervious calculation form
- Early Start Authorization Form
- Demo permit service disconnect form
- Change of Contractor form
- Additional Information or Revision form