Next City Election - Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- A General Election will be held on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. On Election Day, the hours of voting are 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- This Election will be electing a City Commissioner for District #3 and District #5.
- 2022 Candidate Petition Deadline: Monday, July 25, 2022
- 2022 Voter Registration Deadline: Monday, July 25, 2022
Visit the Seminole County Supervisor of Elections or the Florida Division of Elections.
Candidate Qualifying Procedures
- Voters: Any qualified voter of the city may qualify for the City Commission as a Commissioner within the district they reside.
- Qualifying Fee: A non-refundable qualifying fee equal to 5% of the annual compensation shall be required of each candidate. If such a candidate is unable to pay the qualifying fee, then the candidate shall be required to qualify in accordance with Section 99.095 of the Florida Statutes.
- 2022 General Election Candidate Qualifying Period: 12:00 p.m., Monday, August 22, 2022, through 12:00 p.m., Friday, August 26, 2022, during normal business hours.*
*Normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Campaign Treasurer's Report
View candidates' Campaign Treasurer's Report.
Notice of General Election
2022 General Election - Ballot
2022 Qualified Candidates